Navigating the path through healthy eating choices can be a minefield, you can believe you are doing the right thing for your body only to discover what you’re eating actually isn’t that great for you.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On today’s episode of Bond Appetit we go all the way back to episode 1. Rebecca Thexton balances working in a bank, writing a blog and creating new vegetarian recipes. Bec believes that you can’t be happy if you’re not healthy, and that being healthy starts with eating well.
Bec whilst overseas was inspired by the food she ate, and the coffee she drank. Her main focus is to create a happy, and healthy life. She runs a blog called Dancing Through Sunday where you will find cheap & healthy meals, DIY and little glimpses of her life along the way.
Dancing Through Sunday is about the beautiful things in life you can still enjoy at a low cost, for example a Sunday brunch.
Changing her nutrition makes her feel balanced, happier, and mentally strong.
We also cover this episode:
- The reason why eating to live isn’t always the best practise
- Rebecca’s change to vegetarian based diet and it’s challenges
- How health impacts your mood
- Her earliest memories of food
- What was behind food negatively affecting her health
- Why sugar is a fiend and where it’s hidden (it’s not always black & white)
- How modern life makes it difficult to make healthy food choices
- What changes to diet have positively impacted her life
- Why a change to her relationship with food has improved many aspects of her life