We all want to achieve more c in our professional lives.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
Our latest episode features wunderkind Alda Karen, CEO of Alda Karen Inc. and all around badass. Alda has worked alongside Hollywood execs, given a three-hour speech in front of 2,000 fans and done a lot of amazing work for mental health.
This episode is a must-listen as an entrepreneur. Alda and I get into some great material surrounding what it means to be a healthy and happy business owner.
We also chat about:
- How trauma changes your life
- Trusting yourself as an entrepreneur
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- The dangers of likes and other online figures
- The 6 different communication personalities
- Why emotional labour is real work
- Discovering that you are enough