Navigating the path through healthy eating choices can be a minefield, you can believe you are doing the right thing for your body only to discover what you’re eating actually isn’t that great for you.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On today’s episode of Bond Appetit we take a look back at episode 2 with Sean Ackerman. Sean is the founder of the You Leading You Podcast. As a struggling young professional, success through systematic planning was his mantra. Since those young days and 25 successful years later, Sean has developed many different varieties of efficiency, methodologies and just plain tips and tricks in his toolbag.
We cover in this episode:
- Why Sean started podcasting
- How the difficulties in his life has shaped his message
- The changes in consuming food that helped him lose over 20 pounds
- His approach on eating to live instead of living to eat
- The impact reducing bad foods had on his life and outlook
- Why his children impacted his outlook towards healthy food
- What impacts processed foods have on your body
- The shift his metabolism has made now that he is focusing on the foods he consumes