Food is such an integral part of our lives, it can comfort, it can nourish, it can give pleasure and it can make life uncomfortable.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On this episode of Bond Appetit we take a look back at our episode with Adrienne Osborn. Adrienne is a Voice and performance coach. She teaches, sings and writes in a variety of styles including rock and jazz which are my favourites. She also teaches voice and performance skills to students around the world through Skype.
Adrienne has lost over 20 pounds in her life, not once but twice, by using diet and exercise.
We dig deep in this episode as Adrienne shares how she went to Spain on exchange for a year, which is such an amazing story. She talks about her relationship with food and her emotions when it came to food.
We also talk about:
- American sized portions and the heat in Phoenix
- Adrienne’s love of fish tacos and leftover Thai food
- How chocolate gives her a bloody nose
- Why she always fought her weight
- The amount of mental energy she used to use thinking about food
- How she learned to listen to her body
- The way Adrienne fixed her relationship with food
- Adrienne’s earliest memory of food was at a science fair at early grade school where she got an ice cream and drowned it with caramel topping and sprinkle
- Her exercise routine of doing some kind of physical activity 25-30 minutes a day
- Adrienne’s thoughts on the 4 hour body book and why she is looking into the 4 hour chef next