The way you present your own personal brand gives your business authenticity, a quality that is becoming more and more celebrated amongst entrepreneurs.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
Our latest episode features Lisa Ma, an event coordinator and graphics designer with Networx Brisbane and Iceberg Events.
At Bond Appetit we are privileged to be Lisa’s first podcast interview experience. Although she has been approached by others, she chose us and we certainly were graced with what can only be described as an intimate and insightful discussion.
Ronsley’s talk with Lisa veers towards hitting the more emotional side of entrepreneurship.
They break down the concept of personal branding and why it’s so important, how to use your experiences to help build a business around your beliefs and values.
They also delve into their personal experiences with their own mental health struggles and what they have done to overcome them become the prolific entrepreneurs that you see today.
We also discuss:
- Why we don’t give ourselves enough credit for things we’re good at
- Why ditching the suit for a conference isn’t such a bad thing
- The power of bringing people together
- The group effort surrounding putting together a conference
- Lisa’s favourite event experience
- The delightful stresses of surrounding conferences
- Why cash sponsorships for events aren’t always the best option
- Lisa – The Queen of Proposals
- How Ronsley and Lisa combat anxiety
- Understanding emotional intelligence