Most people don’t start their journey as entrepreneurs until they’re adults. They’ve tried working ‘real jobs’, and discovered that it wouldn’t work for them. Carl Taylor, on the other hand, began his entrepreneurial journey when he was barely old enough to drive a car.
Now, Carl is a highly regarded entrepreneur and speaker who is regularly asked to speak at events across Australia and the United States on topics of Entrepreneurship, Online Marketing and Personal Growth. He is involved in a number of businesses, one of these is Automation Agency, a service that makes online marketing easy for Coaches & Consultants’.
On the latest episode of Bond Appetit, Carl shares with us his interesting perspectives on business — what success means, how to overcome self-doubt and everything in between. It’s a great listen for any entrepreneur.
We also discuss:
- How to keep your product from failing to launch
- The difference between prolific and perfect
- Why people usually over complicate their business ideas
- What natural market research looks like
- Why removing ‘you’ from your business should be your goal
- How social media and analytics can sometimes bring the worst out of us
- What it means to be a ‘generalist’ in business