Ladies and gentlemen, if you’re interested in recurring patterns in life, energy and how all this links back to food and creating a better you, then be sure to check out this episode of The Bond Appetit Show. In it, I’m talking with Chris Wildeboer. Chris is an entrepreneur who works with people who have identified blocks in their life and their business. And by identifying these blocks and increasing flow in her clients, she’s achieved some great results.
Here we talk all about Chris’ journey into what she refers to as ‘unconventional thinking’, her not-always pleasant experiences of food and the ancient wisdom that we can all unlock to overcome our own obstacles.
And if that weren’t enough, then we get into all of the this too…
- The rising sense of awareness we’re all feeling
- What Chris means when she says ‘energy’
- The only person who can affect your own energy levels
- Chris on changing perspectives and how to look at failure
- RAW – what it means and how it relates to our ancient wisdom
- Chris’ blue hair, and what it tells her about other people’s mentalities
- How Chris drew on her wisdom to improve her parenting skills
- Chris’ first memories around food
- The direct correlation between food and how we experience life
- How snacking on healthy food can benefit your brain
- The recurring patterns that hold people back in their lives
- How to become empowered in your day-to-day life
- Living life at the max when you’re ‘in-flow’