This episode of the Bond Appetit podcast is perfect for those who have been searching for a fresh, healthy perspective, a different way to think, and some new ideas as to how they can reach success. My guest today is James Short, personal trainer-turned-business owner, who has made his mark on the world by helping other business owners in property and real estate build profits and upscale their business.
James has been in business since he was 17-years-old, and has cultivated a really refreshing, authentic view on living life and being an entrepreneur. Using his degree in sports science and qualifications in neuro-linguistic programming, time-line therapy, hypnosis and DISC behaviour style, James is able to inspire and motivate all his clients. He puts a lot of emphasis on maintaining healthy rituals and creating a supportive network in order to achieve not only success, but happiness as well, and throughout the podcast, we discuss how you can build this for yourself as well.
James also gives us an insight into how he achieves his enviable flow, as well as:
- Why you should discover the different aspects of your personality, and how to use each of those aspects at the right time, in the right situation
- The practice of pausing before you do anything
- James’ journey from fitness into property
- Some of the biggest misconceptions about those who work in real estate
- How to easily find the balance between work and play
- The benefits of achieving and maintaining self awareness
- The most important questions to ask yourself when you are delivered criticism
- The proudest achievement of James’ life
- Finding your strengths and working to them instead of against them
- What James’ support team looks like, and when he calls on them for help
Are you struggling with content? Click here to access The Content Amplifier!