Julie is a certified food psychology coach. She has been a binge eater for over 45 years and vowed that if she could ever get over the vicious circle, she would spend the rest of it helping others to fix their relationship with food. She has a 30 day challenge where she’ll assist you in getting over your binge eating habits.
What makes Julie unique is that she has been through the food She suffered the shame, guilt and embarrassment of feeling out of control that every binge eater feels, wondering what was wrong with her and what others must think of her as they watched her gain the weight back over and over.
In this episode we talk about:
- The behaviours of what would make someone a binge eater
- Her story of how she became addicted to food and the behaviours she noticed in herself
- What you should do if you want to get out of the addiction
- The different types of new diets she went through to fix her weight issue
- Her mental and emotional contrasts between how she is now as opposed to how she used to be
- Tips that you can do to start eating right
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
What foods to actively seek out
- 2 scary snacks a day
- Lentil noodles
Julie’s fondest foods
Julie loved all the Jewish foods growing up like brisket, Matzah balls soup.
- A stretching dvd for about 25 minutes a day
- A few days a week of cardio
Know more about Julie
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Oprah Winfrey at her house.
Last meal on the planet?
Whatever she is in the mood for on the day. 🙂 (I love this answer)