Kate Christie is the Founder and Managing Director of Time Stylers that specialises in working with professional women who struggle juggling their career and family responsibilities.
Kate has background as a Lawyer and Senior Executive in Corporate Australia and with a high flying successful career in a senior executive role and having three children within 3 and a half years, it became apparent to Kate pretty quickly that things were getting a little out of hand.
She developed a 5 step process called SMART that teaches to completely reorganise time at home allowing professional women to reclaim at least 30 hours of lost time a month.
Kate Christie is also the co-founder of Babysitters & More an online service that connects busy people with home helpers. With a passion for helping successful female professionals and entrepreneurs manage their time smartly, Kate is well aware of the ‘juggle’ many successful women experience in trying to maintain their career while balancing their home life.
In this episode we talk about:
- Time on your side with Kate Christie
- Finding 30 Guilt-Free Hours a Month
- Understanding how many hours you are losing on the home front
- Process to help you identify and harness hours of lost time on the home front
- How SMART Process works? – (Self Aware, Map, Analyse, Re-frame, Take control)
- How to manage your time with planning foods ahead?
- Proper meal planning
- Insourcing – make each person in your home accountable for their own crap.
- Outsourcing – delegate at work and get your life back!
- Productive ways to spend time
- Identifying what is good and not in terms of food
- Saving time for family
- The joy of doing things together with the kids
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- More sugar and salt content food
- Packaged and processed foods
- Processed cheese
- Rice bubbles
- Mc Donald’s food
What foods to actively seek out
- Fresh and healthy Salad
Kate ‘s fondest food memories
- Foods from other cultures
Quick dinner ideas
- Tuna Pasta
Know more about Kate
Who would you love to have dinner with?
Last meal on the planet?
- Italian food
What is the most challenging thing you’ve ever done?
- Leaving my corporate career and starting my own business and backing up my self
- Bringing Up Great Kids
What is your next big goal?
- To launch the book properly and to get that out and about educating people how to manage their time smarter without compromising that it doesn’t mean without doing the things you want
- Working with corporate Australia in terms of helping their professional women find more time they really need to live the life they love
Where to find Kate