If you want to increase your business’ reach while achieving happiness along the way, then this episode of Bond Appetit is definitely for you. My guest is Ken Okazaki – a speaker, director, author and consultant who’s probably best known for producing videos that go viral.
In our conversation, we talk about Ken’s struggles as well as his successes as an entrepreneur. We discuss balancing family and work commitments, and how his mindset dramatically shifted after attending a Tony Robbins seminar. So, click play to learn practical steps you can take to achieving happiness and success in your entrepreneurial journey.
We get into all of the above, plus all of this stuff too:
- Leading an international company and having a multicultural background
- How Ken finished high school and an online college programme at 17
- How Ken went broke and why that forced him to start his first business
- Finding the balance between freedom and hard work in an entrepreneurial career
- The stigma of money that Ken grew up with because his parents’ beliefs
- The four commitments that Ken made to himself after attending a Tony Robbins seminar
- Choosing what to believe if it works for you, even if it’s not universally accepted
- The steps Ken and his family took to make drastic life changes
- The value of working with people you like hanging out with