Over the past 40 years, Michael E. Gerber and his companies have worked with tens of thousands of small business owners. These includes wannabe small business owners, the unemployed, the underemployed, the self-employed and every other dimension of being human, where the condition called “stuck” is alive and well and imprisoning the potential of the individual experiencing it.
Michael Gerber saw his job to liberate everyone who is ready to do it, by awakening the entrepreneur within them. Thus, he built The Dreaming Room™. The only entrepreneurial incubator of its kind. A place where everyone can begin on their own unique path to freedom by discovering their Dream, Vision, Purpose and Mission.
In this episode we talk about:
- How pursue the impossible?
- Believing in yourself
- The Michael Thomas Corporation Mission and Vision
- Michael E. Gerber idea of leaving a legacy
- Going beyond who you are
- About Michael new book ‘Beyond The E-Myth‘
- What’s in The New Dreaming Room?
- Discovering your dream, your vision, your purpose and your mission
- Inventing a new world
- The definition of Entrepreneur
- How to dream, what is a dream and how does a dream come about?
- Formulating your dream into action by creating a vision
- What is growth?
- The importance of having a system
- Michael talks about Innovation, Quantification, and Orchestration
- What is Client Fulfillment System?
- What is an enterprise and how to build an enterprise?
Know more about Michael E. Gerber
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
‘This is going to be a strange answer because the gentleman is not alive. His name is Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj’
Last meal on the planet?
‘I’ve absolutely no choice. I would not care. I absolutely would not care, one – that it was a meal, two – where it was. It would simply be that I had realized my dream and now I am ready to die. And I would feel that was the most nourishing, most exciting and most stunning meal I ever had in my life – the last meal of my life, because I am ready to die, because I have been blessed. that would be what it would be.’
Where to find Michael E. Gerber