Ryan Gromfin (@RyanGromfin) a.k.a. The Restaurant Boss, is the proud owner of Authentic Restaurant Concepts INC., a Restaurant Management & Consulting Firm. Ryan started his career in restaurants at 15 years old and since then has worked in 2 Different 5 Star, 5 Diamond Hotels as a chef and has designed, open and operated multiple restaurants from pizza joints, greasy spoon burger stands and BBQ to high end Authentic Mexican, Steak Houses and a Wine Country Bistro.
In this episode we talk about:
- How his dad planted the seed, and his career in hospitality
- His top 2 pieces of advice for anyone that would like to start a career in food
- Stories and his experiences in hospitality
- What is the best way to train a chef
- What is the biggest challenge for restaurants to succeed
- How to absolutely succeed in your restaurant business
- The Restaurant Owner’s Roadmap
- Tony Robbins and the impact he has had on Ryan’s life
- The idea of Mastery
- How he made the best pizza
Nutrition and Meal Plans
Ryan’s fondest food memories
He loves Matzah Balls … Takeaway on Sunday afternoon growing up is his favourite memory of food.
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
“Well, not really. Although, I do feel really good when I eat the right stuff”
Know more about Ryan
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Anthony Robbins at his house on the Gold Coast[spp-tweet ”
Last meal on the planet?
Burrito from Tito’s Tacos, Orange Chicken from Panda Express and Pizza from Shakeys