Australia’s driving Voice of Inspiration Lisa Lockland-Bell is a famous Keynote Speaker accessible for industry gatherings and occasions. This adjustable, extraordinary keynote address is amusement, motivation and inspiration all in one bundle. With a blessing from heaven she will sing while drawing from her own particular experience to convey an unbelievable story of truth, enthusiasm and triumph.
Her expert profession as a globally famous Opera Singer and Vocal Coach has spanned for over 25 years. This vocal blessed angel is an effective power of human capacity and wild determination, having battled like an evil spirit to execute cancer not only once but twice!
Presently, as Australia’s Leading Voice of Inspiration, an entrepreneur and mother of three, Lisa has accumulated her experience and information empowering her to utilise genuine aptitudes, proficient training and intense truths to spur her crowd to walk the stroll, as well as to truly talk the talk.
Lisa’s strength and control on the stage will set the tone for your next occasion while her glow, amusement and energy will charm your audience as they see, through Lisa, an impression of the potential that exists in all of us.
In this episode we talk about:
- The power of authentic communication
- Lisa’s thirty years’ experience as a professional opera singer
- How she started her communication skills
- Getting the right vibration that comes from within
- How lyrics can be transferred to the emotions in the way we sing
- Lisa’s experience in understanding the voice technically
- How she discovered and understood who she is and what’s in her internal voice
- How she felt the connection and the communication with what happens on the stage
- Understanding the environment and the parallel, and putting them in the keynote
- The importance of using the local technique and how to use your voice technically in everyday communication
- The defining factor on whether a person is succeeding on social media or not
- Finding a medium that you can resonate with is an essential part of everyday life
- The importance of communication and interaction in order to be healthy
- Finding ways to make it okay in society for mental comfort through having a conversation
- Being a good listener as an effective form of conversation
- Lisa’s biggest learning in terms of communication during her childhood
- How she learned to hook and connect every single time when singing
- How she listens completely on a very different level
- The connection between the right ear and the left side of the brain and why we understand the person on a deeper level
- How she is being thankful for the life that she created for her career based on her experiences during childhood
- The Simpatico Connect Conference
- How and why Lisa got involved with Simpatico Connect
- How she gets a personal joy out of changing lives, helping people and connecting through the voice
- Trying to change the way that people approach life
- How she started to change and live an acrobatic way of life, apply a strict diet, chose to eat vegetarian food and completely transformed everything in order to survive
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
“The Dalai Lama. If I could go and be in his presence I would. I’d love to have the opportunity to spend six months just being in his space and crack bread with him.”
Last meal on the planet?
“Palak Paneer. It’s my favourite and I love it. It’s so good for you from a health perspective. It’s just like God’s nectar to me. It’s like it feeds my soul.”
Where to find Lisa Lockland-Bell
Website : http://www.lisalockland-bell.com