Keen to hear an inspirational story about someone quitting their job in search of more? Then today’s episode of The Bond Appetit Podcast is definitely for you. In this show, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Stephanie Taylor. Steph is an ex-corporate accountant turned entrepreneur and digital marketer.
Steph is smart, precocious and determined – she left a cushy accounting job to try her hand at entrepreneurship. In our conversation, we talk about her first foray into a self-run business, the challenges, benefits, and the efforts required. We also talked about pivoting, dealing with traditional-minded family members and how Steph recently launched her first course, FB Ads That Flourish.
Listen to the full episode to hear all this, plus things like…
- Why resilience matters so much and how to nurture it
- The challenge of dealing with clients who are not tech-savvy
- How a terrible job served as motivation for Steph
- Trends in social media and how authenticity is in short supply these days
- The value (in terms of brand/audience building) of starting a podcast
- The incredible power of Facebook advertising
- Common myths of entrepreneurship debunked
- Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t try to do it all themselves