Sue B. Zimmerman, aka the #SueBZimmerman and #TheInstagramExpert, is a master at Instagram for Business. She teaches entrepreneurs, business execs, and marketing professionals how powerful Instagram for business can be. Sue B. is the founder of the online Instagram course Insta-Results, the author of the #1 eBook Instagram Basics for your Business, a Speaker and Business Coach. She also is the founder of SueB.Do & Sue B. Zimmerman Enterprise.
Sue is a Nutrition major and because Instagram rules social media when it comes to food, I decided to get Sue on the show to talk about Instagram and her view on food. She is an entrepreneur and a very good one at that. She goes into great detail on how she goes about eating healthy on a regular basis to sustain her focus and energy.
In this episode we talk about:
- Instagram and how she got into it – how future generations dictate trends
- How she used Instagram to grow her revenue by 40%, including her strategies
- She has 18 different businesses – this chick is killing it!
- How she was involved in creating Crocs
- How to start and maintain your Instagram account and what your visual strategy should be
- Why Instagram is the social medium for food
- What an egghead really is!
- The top 3 things that she believes every entrepreneur should do to perform at their peak
- What you should do to eat healthy when you travel
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Airport food
- Ice cream
What foods to actively seek out
- Almond milk
- Egg whites
- Dark chocolate
Sue’s fondest food memories
Sue’s grandmother and her matzah balls soup … and the smells around family thanksgiving.
Walks on an everyday
- Get someone else to shop for you
- Make something that would last 3-4 days
Quick food ideas
- Breakfast – pesto and eggs with avocado on toast
Know more about Sue
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
With me!! (whaaa!!??) and have me cook for her in Brisbane.
Last meal on the planet?
Hot Fudge Sundae IceCream
- Drafts – App to crop images into a square
- Canva – web based tool to create great visuals
Where to find Sue