Tracy Sheen is the creator of MBS (Mind Body Spirit) wellness. She is the host of the podcast Ex-corporate hippy’s guide to Wellness. She spent over 20 years in the corporate world, working long hours, travelling constantly and eating fast food at her desk, with no time for exercise or relaxation. The success she enjoyed was great compensation, until a serious illness forced the life changing decision to leave.
But unlike the vast majority of those who turn their back on the corporate world forever, Sheen’s vocation now is working with exactly the kind of stressed-out executive she once was.
Since childhood, she has been interested in wellness and completed a variety of study courses and qualifications over the years. She has studied meta-physics, tarot, energetic healing, past life therapy and crystal healing, along with pagan and witchcraft philosophy. She found her passion for the metaphysical along with all the information she had picked up around food and nutrition in the emerging area of wellness coaching.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Tracy stopped playing corporate land and got herself her own business
- The woo woo stuff
- The 5 Keys to Aligning Mind, Body and Spirit
A assess where they are now, the triggers and things that work well
L look at where they would like to be and build out their wellness vision
I intent – create some realistic smart goals to facilitate their wellness journey
G game plan – build a solid plan around the things they would like to alter and to help them reach their end goal
N navigate their new normal. Check in how they are progressing and tweak goals and plans where necessary to ensure they stay on target to achieving the life they were meant to have
- Why you should start a vision board
- An example and a story of her first client
- Why you should turn to only organic produce
- Why you should start a podcast
- Why you should start a food diary
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods she avoids
- Fast processed foods
What foods to actively seek out
- Organic produce
- Herbal Teas
- Fresh salads
- Raw Vegetables
Tracy’s fondest food memories
Her love affair with food started when she used to be found on the kitchen floor as a little child with flour and milk and eggs, making a cake. Hanging out in her aunt’s kitchen and allowed to play with food was her fondest memory of food.
- Yoga class 3 times a week
- Walking the dog
Know more about Tracy
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Robin Williams at a barbecue at her place
Last meal on the planet?
Her partners’ Eggs Benedict
- PODCAST EPISODE: 59. Matthew Michalewicz stars in how to do everything you’ve ever wanted and live life in half a second
- PODCAST EPISODE: 71. How to have your cake and your green smoothies too with ‘The Cosmohippy’ Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker
- BOOK: Yoogle (to be released)
Where to find Tracy
- MBS Wellness on Facebook
- MBW Wellness on Twitter
- The Ex Corporate Hippy’s Guide to Wellness Podcast