Taking a step towards a healthier lifestyle can be a challenge, but setting goals and finding the passion to change can make it that much easier.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On today’s episode of Bond Appetit I’ve pulled out episode 3 from the back catalogue where I speak to James Douglas. James is a rock-climbing instructor at Urban Climb and a competitive climber climbing at the top Australian competitions. He is a student at the University of Queensland doing a Bachelor of Arts majoring in foreign languages.
James has recently changed his diet and has seen massive changes in his mindset, his physical capabilities, as well as his focus and energy. James is a massive advocate for ensuring your exercise should be fun and wherever possible something that challenges your body and your mind – like climbing.
Learn more about:
- How getting veggies delivered can make a switch to a healthy lifestyle easier
- Success is about combining health with convenience
- Why you shouldn’t follow recipes exactly
- Innovate with whatever you have in the house and make the simplest dishes
- All you need is a saucepan to make amazing food
- Imagine the flavour of the ingredients before you add them to your food
- Use cumin seeds on anything savoury to make it awesome