In the western world we have an obsession with baking, frying and boiling everything we put on our plates. The truth is fresh and organic food served raw, can be the key to unlocking a healthy lifestyle.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
This week we take a look back at episode 4 of Bond Appetit with inspirational fitness entrepreneur Steve de la Torre. Steve is the founder of the Personal Training Revolution – A fitness movement that highlights a clear path based on scientific research for you to get fit and healthy. Steve most recently has founded the FITPRO Inferno Podcast with the intention of bringing together the world’s most successful fitness professionals, highlighting their incredible stories of struggle, triumph and secrets to success.
You’ll also discover:
- Why keeping things simple is the best when it comes to food
- How good food by itself has its own flavour
- Steve’s secret ingredients – red wine vinegar and salt
- Whenever possible use local and organic produce
- Steve’s love of peruvian food
- The best forms of exercise for results
- Mix up your routine with some martial arts or salsa dancing
- Why Steve started his podcast and what doors have opened
- How to break up your exercise on busy days
Steve de la Torre – Facebook
Steve de la Torre – Twitter
Steve de la Torre – LinkedIn
Fitpro Inferno Podcast website
Turning Pro – Steven Pressfield
Good Calories, Bad Calories: Fats, Carbs, and the Controversial Science of Diet and Health by Gary Taubes