Navigating the path through healthy eating choices can be a minefield, you can believe you are doing the right thing for your body only to discover what you’re eating actually isn’t that great for you.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
Todays episode takes us back to episode 5 with Greg Barth. Greg is a software consultant with 20 plus years of experience with key roles in sales, leadership positions, marketing, social media consulting, and various technical platforms. He is also a Star Diamond Independent Beachbody coach and used the P90x workouts and lost 22 pounds or 10 Kilos, lost 5 inches across his waist, and brought his blood pressure and cholesterol down. Greg has completed a Tough Mudder and a half marathon, ticking them off his bucket list.
Greg shares how he started losing some weight after making changes to his diet and exercise routine, and how his life changed and success followed.
On this episode we also cover:
- Greg’s earliest memories of food was a fast food treat – Frozen pizza and soda pop watching the Dukes of Hazzard on a Friday night.
- Why he would love to have a meal with Tony Horton in New York or on at a beach with really good seafood.
- His favourite meal was is his mum’s heavy beef stew with carrots and potatoes.
- He works out every morning like he brushes his teeth. 6 days a week
- The P90x# program – what it is and what it does
- Why you should look for healthy meal replacement shakes