Feeding your entrepreneurial spirit can be done with a whole raft of things, but keeping your body and mind fed is one of the foundations needed to truly leap forward as an entrepreneur.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
Today we look back at episode 12 with our incredible guest Charlie Poznek. Charlie is the host on the Boomer Business Owner Podcast. Charlie is and experienced Business Development Executive with a varied background who has managed sales people and run sales offices, primarily focused on B2B financial services. He is highly skilled at prospecting, presenting, and closing global business deals as well as coordinating a global sales force at the parent company level
Charlie talks about how he always looked to start his own business and shares on the show how he talks to successful business owners everyday. I ask him whether he sees a trend that successful business owners first get their health and nutrition right. Charlie also shares how the 80-20 rule changed his life when it comes to food and nutrition.
He also covers:
- Why you should limit your intake of sugars
- The best thing you can do is restrict your grain intake
- How seeking out greens and fresh vegetables are going to be the best for you long term
- Why eggs can be a great inclusion in your diet
- The benefits of having lean meats in your diet regularly
- Charlie’s fondest memory of food is his mum’s pasta growing up. His mum’s lasagne is his favourite meal by far.
- How working with a trainer twice a week can really help you
- The benefits of practising yoga 2-3 times a week