“Failure” isn’t the usual buzz word that gets associated with entrepreneurial success. However, when you sit down and really think about it, many of our accomplishments are often a direct product of our failures.
Each week, join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brains about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
In this episode, we continue our captivating conversation with entrepreneur and founder of Christie Spaces, Rob Christie. His industry experience spans over four decades, and so his eye for what is coming up on the real estate horizon, is pretty sharp. But, just pigeonholing him within that space does him a disservice, as his ability to flex and move with the times, gives him a creative edge that a lot of entrepreneurs would envy.
Rob is a man without fear, and in this intimate and open interview he dives into how trauma and failure are motivators for entrepreneurial success. He shares some fascinating insights into what true leadership looks like for him, while regaling us with anecdotes and stories surrounding his own career and triumphs.
Here’s some of what we explore in this episode:
- Why we need to question our own perceptions
- How our fear of failing sets us back in business
- Taking mediocre ideas and making them great
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome
- Why you need negative feedback to build positive results
- The downside of being “the pretty person”
- Idea paralysis and how to overcome it
- Why taking action win every time