Living a life with freedom means different to different people – but grasping onto what we consider to be freedom is a goal that few people actually achieve.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs from around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
In this episode of Bond Appetit, I speak to Laurence Tham, founder of Drive Your Practice and a man who has helped countless chiropractors boost their business.
Laurence has a bright personality and some unique wisdom on how to achieve freedom and happiness in your life. It’s a short and brilliant episode.
We chat about:
- What being an ‘entrepreneur’ really means
- The essence of being a ‘human GPS’
- Why Laurence doesn’t consider family his ‘highest value’
- Entrepreneurs and why they’re wired to be impatient
- The fundamental importance of taking a pause in your life
- The strange reason Laurence carries a coin that reminds him of death