These gluten free cookies are a guilt free treat.
2 cups hazelnut meal
3/4 cup coconut meal
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup pecans
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut oil or butter
2-3 tbsp honey
1 pinch of salt
dried cranberries (optional)
1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Whisk coconut oil or butter and honey till nice and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, beaten eggs, hazelnut meal, coconut meal, pecans, cinnamon, chia seeds and salt to the mix.
- Add baking soda and shape into cookies.
- Add a cranberry to each cookie.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 360 degrees for 10 minutes.
Recipe and instructions by my wife Rochelle Vaz.