Kyle is an amazing entrepreneur with an immense love for animals. He is the founder and head honcho of Glastonbury Drums. Kyle is an accredited Drumsense tutor and the author of two books. The first one is called Paradiddle Creativity and the second one is How to practice drums. He also runs a recording and rehersal studio.
Kyle went from a diet of chips and beer to being a vegan on a No Sugar, No Grains diet. He has lost over 70 pounds or 31 kg and runs half marathons on his day off.
Kyle uses his love for baking to bring his closest friends and family together. Kyle worked on his diet, then on his body, then on his mind. Kyle finds that these changes have somehow found that he now has more hours in the day and he is way more productive. He also finds that he has changed the way he sees life. His perspective is definitely more positive.
Kyle is the new writer for Rhythm magazine.
Nutrition and Cooking
What foods to avoid
- Meat based on moral principles
- No Sugar
- No Grains within moderation
What foods to actively seek out
- Loads of nuts
- Nut butters
- Coconut Yogurt
Kyle fondest food memories
Baking cakes with his girlfriend is his fondest memory of food. While, his favourite meal growing up is steak and chips.
- Tuesdays and Fridays are running days
- Wednesday – HIT routine from YouTube
- Roasting veggies in the oven
- Find the healthy meal that you like and eat that meal often
- Chop a load of veggies and store it to use during the week
Nuts and dried fruit, or his morning smoothie
Tips on reducing wastage
- Bulk buy nuts
- If the veggies are starting to go off, then he puts them in the oven and eats them
Know more about Kyle
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Last meal on the planet?
Garlic bread with pizza