Nick Sutherland is the founder of the State of Mind health and the creator of the Fundamentals Program. He is a psychotherapist specialising in behavioural change, and has spent thousands of hours studying hundreds of people learning how some achieve their goals and why others don’t.
In this episode we talk about:
- What the biggest obstacles for women to weight loss are?
- A few different scenarios and examples of real life case studies
- The belief system
- How to free your mind to make the right decisions
- The Key Person of Influence program
- The easiest way to loose weight
Know more about Nick
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Last meal on the planet?
BACON – Fresh Seafood and a nice bottle of wine
- The magicians way book
Where to find Nick
- State Of Mind Website